We are now building in the brand new Seven Sisters community conveniently located off Burns Rd between Rd 100 and Rd 68. This new location is close to shops, restaurants, golf, and many opportunities for outdoor recreation. Being only minutes to the freeway offers quick access to the surrounding Tri-Cities.
- HAPO Center and Pasco Sporting Complex (2.5 miles)
- Gesa Stadium, home of the Dust Devils (2.5 miles)
- Chiawana Park and boat launch (3.5 miles)
- Shops and Dining with many new businesses on the way (1.5 miles)
- Columbia Basin College (5.5 miles)
- Tri-Cities Airport (6.5 miles)
As part of our home-building philosophy, Landmark Homes provides quality, upgraded amenities as standard features. With a wide selection of floor plans available, building a home that’s just right for you has never been easier.